The words I have been waiting to hear! Travel call! Our social worker called yesterday morning at 8:00! Yeah!!!! We are off to Korea! It is hard to believe! I immediately started making calls. I have our flight arranged and on hold, until approved by the Korean agency and am waiting to hear back from a hotel broker about our hotel. I have a list about a mile long of things to do! Yesterday I did manage to get Grant and Alex completely packed. And I am almost done packing for myself. So far, so good!
Thank you Jesus!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you as you get ready to travel. Im so excited for your family. Know I will be praying!!!
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!! you will be in Korea by this time next week!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little angel!
ReplyDeleteYAY!
Oh my gosh! How exciting! What a beautiful day it will be when you finally get to hug & kiss your daughter!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Enjoy Korea! We LOVED it there! Cannot wait to see you all together!
ReplyDelete