Thursday, March 5, 2009

Put Me On A Plane!

Praises that our travel plans have been approved and we that we are leaving on Sunday, March 8th!!! Then we will be returning on the following Sunday the 15th. We will be flying into Chicago where our friends will be picking us up. From there we will be going to the Bloomington airport to meet up with you, our family and friends! (We will post at some point as to what time we anticiapte being back in Bloomington) We are so grateful to each and every one of you! We are incredibly blessed to have all of you in our lives!

Please pray for our little Nia. Her world is about to suddenly change. We have had over a year to anticipate all of this and prepare, but she has not. Everything she has known will be different. Please pray that she will have peace in her heart and feel secure with us. We love her beyond measure and I am praying that she will sense that. And also prayers for Mrs. Jeong, Nia's foster mother and her family. They have loved and cared for Nia for the past 9 months. I know that on that day when we get Nia forever, that while our hearts are rejoicing hers will be breaking. Pray that the Lord is preparing her for that day. And Mark and I as well!

3 comments:

  1. you are such a wonderful mom! we'll be praying for your travels but especially for Nia and her foster mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you every step of the way. I'm SO EXCITED for you! Special prayers that Nia will quickly figure out how totally cool, fun and loving her family is! See you next Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene said that they got you up to the airport! SO EXCITED!! I will be praying and waiting. Cannot wait to see her sweet face in your arms! love, Amy

    ReplyDelete