Friday, February 27, 2009

Nia's Visa Appointment Is Monday!!!

What an awesome morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! After dropping Grant off at school I came home with Alex to get some things done around the house. Upon checking my email I discovered that another person in my Lifelink (our adoption agency) online group, that their little one's visa appointment was set. I tried not to get my hopes up. But it was a sign that things were moving. So I told myself not to call and check with the state department until this afternoon. I lasted about 1 minute and then called. When the person on the other end said that Nia's appiontment was set for Monday, I screamed in the poor woman's ear! I then asked, are you sure? She laughed and said yes, I then told her that she had made my day. She got a good giggle out of my craziness. So, we are anticiapting that our travel call should come on Tuesday or Wednesday. So our plan is to fly out as soon as we get everything booked. Stay tuned!! :)

6 comments:

  1. pack those bags!!!!! i'm so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooo.....I am so excited for BOTH of us!!! Keep me updated on your travel call and we'll do the same. God is truly taking great care of us right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go out and celebrate... then start packing those bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! I am so excited for your family and can't wait to see picture of your baby girl! She will be home so soon! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to meet her once you guys get adjusted.

    ReplyDelete