I slowly made my way in :)
Nia was really checking out daddy!
It was so hard to not sweep her up and squeeze her!!!
Look at my girl! She pulled up and was cruising!!!
Sweet smile for Daddy, my heart is melting!
She is thinking, "who are these crazy happy people?"
The new babies at the nursery at Eastern, I want all of them!!
The rest of the day was fun as well! We went with Katie and Jason (another adopting family) to Namdemun market and to the Seoul Tower. It was a lot of fun! I will try to post pictures tomorrow. We are still not able to get internet! I am posting this from Katie's computer at her and Jason's hotel. Hopefully we will figure out a solution!
Kathy and Mark - she is adorable!! Just beautiful!! She looks so comfortable in your arms! It is so good to see her with you finally! So glad your first visit was wonderful! I can't wait to hear more about it. Enjoy your sightseeing!
ReplyDeleteHi this is Brooklyn Shaw and I just want to say congrats!!! She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!! From,Brooklyn
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Nia is beautiful. It's my favorite thing to see families meet their little ones for the first time. Enjoy your time in Seoul!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful First Meeting photos! Have fun checking out Seoul. Saturday will be here soon!
ReplyDeleteKathy and Mark - congratulations!! (again!!!!) Nia is beautiful!!!! she's all smiles too!
ReplyDeleteMark and Kathy, she is adorable! Congratulations!! I was so excited to see that she's in your arms now! All that waiting is over and a new chapter is beginning in your lives!! Have fun exploring Seoul and take lots of pictures! :) Can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Molly
She is darling, Kathy. I am so excited for you! Wow - she has changed so much since her last picture!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Oh, she is so pretty!!! She is so perfect for your family. Please sneak one of those other babies back for me in your suitcase. I won't tell Steve. Love you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteKathy--
ReplyDeleteThis is Angela F.
I am SO SO Happy for you guys!!!
She is the most beautiful precious sweet baby!! I am sure you are in heaven!! The photos are wonderful. I hope your week goes very well, and the time flies until you get to bring Nia home forever. She looks so happy with you guys!! *HUGS*
and THANK YOU SO MUCH for carrying our care package. I still can't say it enough. You're a true ANGEL!!! *HUGS*
Kathy and Mark,
ReplyDeleteEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I just want to cry at good our God is. So I will. He's so good. We're so happy for you and pray that you'll really sense His hands upholding you in these next days and weeks.
So much love... for all 5 of you,
the Rices
Kathy, oh my she is just a doll.... what a little sweetie..... can't wait to hear more about your trip.....
ReplyDeleteNia is adorable. What a joyous time. You are so close to finally being home with your daughter. Enjoy your time in Seoul.
ReplyDeleteSo excited to see her in your arms! What a doll!!! She has the prettiest hair. Looks like she is "healthy" :) I pray that you and Mark enjoy this time to soke in your daughters home country and each other! Rest up!!! Come Saturday your rest will depend on your little Nia! Love and blessings to you guys, Amy A
ReplyDeleteKathy and Mark - I'm so excited for your next visit with Nia! Can't wait to see more pics of her! I hope you see this before you set out for the day. Check your email - I sent you a picture of the area where the good restaurant is for bibimbap. Hopefully it will help you find it this time! It's like a mall area off to the left side of Insadong-gil. It's not very far down - maybe a few blocks. Take the first stairwell that's on the left to the basement and it's down there. It's not a large restaurant, but very traditional and cool. So sorry I don't remember the name. I'm praying for another great visit with Nia and her foster mom. Love you guys...Irene
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing day for you and Mark! We rejoice at what the Lord has done! We will be praying you through these next days of waiting until you have her in your arms for good. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love, Sherry
ReplyDelete