Wednesday, March 18, 2009
We Are Home!
We made it home! Thank you Lord for getting us home safely and for such a great flight! Nia did awesome! The worst part was the last hour which, even though she was crying quite a bit, was bearable. Sorry it has taken me so long to post! We have been pretty busy and a little tired, ha! OK, alot tired! But we are doing well! Nia's little personality is emerging more and more everyday. She does have a cold and diarrhea. The diarrhea is the worst because it has created quite a diaper rash but hopefully she is on the mend. I will go ahead and post pictures from our gotcha day and more. I have so much on my heart that I would love to share, but quite honestly I am too tired to type it all! Maybe another day! I can sum it up with this: we feel so blessed to be Nia's family! This journey that God has taken us on has been amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment