Sorry about that, I'm having some problems with the posting. And, I know what you all really want, PICTURES! Please don't reach through the computer and strangle me. I didn't bring the cord to put the pictures onto the computer. I know, I know I can't believe I did it either! But we are going to buy one. Also, to all of you we want to skype with, we are having internet problems. Our hotel internet is down and all of the places we have tried are not working. Right now I am at a kinkos using their computer. We will get it all worked out, get our pictures on and call. We love you and miss you all! Hugs and kisses to Grant and Alex!
And to Sue and Angela, your care packages have been delivered! Our social worker, Ms. Lee is also both of yours' SW! She is very sweet! I took a picture of her with the care packages and I will post those for you.
And Gabi, one of the first things Mrs. Jeong asked about was Danny! She must have know you were going to get in touch with us. She was so happy to see the pictures of Danny. She really is SO WONDERFUL, isn't she?!
I will post the pictures as soon as we get access to a cord. And thanks to all of you who left the thoughtful comments on the older post! We love you all!
our google reader is updating slow, but i decided to come and check one more time before heading off to bed! i'm glad i did! thank you so much for taking our package! it means the world to us and i had tears in my eyes when i read that cohen's social worker has it in her hands. it makes us feel so close to him!
ReplyDeleteHey Kathy, Oh my goodness she is so cute. I am so happy for you and Mark. You both sre such an amazing couple and you deserve to have all the happiness in the world. I can't wait to meet Nia and Keith can't wait either. I showed him Nia's pictures and he just smiles. Take care and I am always thinking about you guys. Love you
ReplyDelete