Hello All! Another great day in Seoul! We visited the DMZ which is the border between North and South Korea. It was so intersting and I am glad that we were able to visit it. It helps to give a better understanding on the history of South Korea. Anyone coming to Seoul should try to see it if the time allows. After our tour we went back to Itewon market. And guess where we ate lunch? Outback Steakhouse! Everything was nearly exactly the same! Then we headed back to the hotel where we have began packing for our trip home on Sunday. I can't believe that the time has come!
Tomorrow at 4pm is when we will be getting Nia. I am nervous, excited and about a million other emotions! We will post pictures if we get a chance, otherwise we will see you all when we get home!
Safe travels home with your precious daughter!
ReplyDelete