Well, we made it! We are in Seoul, South Korea! The flight was very long but very good! Korean Air is amazing! I will post again tomorrow but at his point I am barely functioning. It is 10:30pm here and I have to get to sleep. We are meeting Nia at 9 AM!!! Please pray that we feel energized and well rested. Our next post will have our pictures from our meeting with Nia! We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very happy to hear that your trip to Seoul was a smooth one! Sleep well and enjoy meeting your daughter in the morning!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear your flight went as well as could be. I know it's so long, but we loved Korean Air too! Can't wait to see little Nia in your arms!!! We're praying for a good night sleep for you. I can't believe it's just hours away now until you get to meet your babe!!!! We'll be praying for your meeting!! Love you, Irene
ReplyDeleteGlad your flight went well. Can't wait to hear about Nia.....
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear that you are there and praying that you are asleep! Cannot wait for your babe to be in your arms! Know that details are being lifted up. You are in labor right now, you know...take care of her Mark. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to see that little angel girl in your arms!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you!! So excited for you to meet Nia. Can't wait to hear how it goes. We're praying for you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Steve and Jill