Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We Are Home!

Our family and friends have blessed us abundantly! Thanks to all of you who came to see us!!!















We made it home! Praises! We had an amazing trip and a great trip home! I just tried to upload our pictures and something went wrong so I don't have too many pictures, but here are a few I did manage to pull up.
I have some of her with great big smiles which of course are not coming up so I will work on that tomorrow, I HAVE to go to bed! :) Goodnight!





6 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you are home and doing well!

    I like the family photo the best! I'm glad to see her with her new family.

    She has so much more hair that her referral photo, it sure came in quick!

    Take care and I hope that you all settle in (and get lots of sleep) soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you are back! I have been looking for your post every day - ha! She is absolutely darling and I am so happy to see that she is adjusting so well.

    Keep in touch!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome home!!!! i love the family of 5 picture too :) . so sweet! can't wait to see and read more. . . when you have had more sleep of course! hope you are all getting some rest!

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home!!
    Nia is just beautiful! Love the family photo - you all look so happy. So happy your return flight went pretty well.
    Take care!
    Angela F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I found you through local blogs on Feedjit. Our daughter came home from China 2+ years ago.

    ReplyDelete