Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pictures From Our Day

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time!
    Thanks for posting the scroll guy, now we'll know exactly who we're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The trees, serious? IV bags?? WOW! Looks like you guys are enjoying. Glad that you have some friends to wonder around Soeul with. I am sure that is a big help! It's always easier to be lost and clueless with someone than by yourself. :) Thinking of you often and praying like crazy!

    blessings Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark & Kathy,
    I'm tearing up of course. :) I'm so excited that you met Nia. How wonderful that she is doing great developmentally and that she warmed up to you from the start. Looking forward to your return, Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. your day looks so fun! Nia's scroll looks amazing! you'll have to tell us where to find him! we are counting down the days until you have your daughter for good!

    ReplyDelete