Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Second Meeting With Nia!

As I was going through questions with Mrs. Jeong, Nia was trying to get all the papers. Look at her sweet face!
Mrs. Jeong and Ms. Lee left us alone for about 15 minutes to see how she would do, she did great! No tears until Mrs. Jeong came back in and then she was ready to go back to her, very understandably.
Mrs. Jeong gave us some yogurt to feed her. She is a great eater! She was trying to do it on her own!
O.K. pardon the goofy looks on my face. I was doing my darndest to get her to smile, Daddy is great at it!

Daddy's turn to feed her.
Look at that cute little bottom!
She wants to walk so bad!
I love this one!
It was so fun to spend more time with our girl! Soon it will be forever!!!

9 comments:

  1. what a beautiful girl! i think your funny face pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great time with Nia! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! So glad to hear your meeting went well! She looks so comfortable with you both. She is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious! What bittersweet wonderful moments!

    Looks like your meetings with Nia went really well! So heartwarming!!

    Your photos and posts are so inspiring. You're all in our thoughts & prayers.

    Angela F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, she is just precious!!!! Thank you for the update and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little girl. You have no idea the amount of blessing she will be to your family! We are so happy for you and will continue to pray for you as you become her forever family! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a little DOLL!!! You look like it is LOVE!! We will be praying for gotcha day and the adjustment. God is so faithful!! Love, Lisa B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am weeping for joy! Praise God for this tremendous gift. She is so beautiful, fearfully and wonderfully made. I will be praying for the trip home and the transition.
    Lots of love
    Bridget N.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just GORGEOUS! I'm glad you're having such a good trip!

    ReplyDelete