This is from the day we arrived home. Grant was following Mark and I around with his arms open repeating that he was ready to hold Nia. He couldn't wait! It was so cute! Nia looks a little concerned but they both did great!

The boys love to play with Nia. They especially love to bring her MANY, MANY toys. They pile them up around her. She seems to really like being around Grant and Alex. Grant is good at making her smile by playing peek a boo.

Love this face! She cracks us up! And let me tell you, this girl can put away the fruit puffs! They are the only reason she did so well on the plane. She had her hand in the container at least 8 of the 12 hours! Ha! Guess we better stock up!


Again with that cute smile! Sorry, I know, I should have turned it.
Oh my gosh she is adorable! How precious!
ReplyDeleteSorry, the above comment is mine under my alter ego. I didn't realize that was how I was signed in until it posted.
ReplyDeleteShe is so darling! I love her cute big smile. You must be just thrilled.
ReplyDeleteI got your email this morning on my phone - I am out of the house until tomorrow, but will email you then. I definitely want to set up a time to pick your brain about your trip.
From Katie's Mom ...
ReplyDeleteI was (vicariously) with ALL of you during the week you were gone --- because K and J commented on what wonderful friends they had made on their journey to halfway around the world!
I think all of those PUFFIES make the magic behind Paul's and Nia's sweet, smiley cheeks :) Where on earth were those things 35 years ago?!
Both of these children have experienced soooooo many things during their first week in America and it's so beautiful to see.
Continued happy blessings ...