Friday, March 20, 2009

Gotcha Day Pictures

I know this post is late but I just didn't have time on Nia's actual gotcha day to post these.
This is Mrs. Jeong and her entire family. They all came to tell Hae Yeong goodbye. It is very obvious that each of them love her very much! When we got back to the hotel we played for a while before getting Nia to take a nap. This is a book that we had sent to her back in November in her care package. Mrs. Jeong said that she really liked it.

Finally alseep! She was so tired but didn't want to give in to the sleep. Eventually she, Mark and I all took a good nap!

Daddy walked up and down the halls with her while she was fussing, she loves Mark!





1 comment:

  1. Meeting the whole family must have been hard. Seeing what foster mom went through with us was not exactly a party...

    ReplyDelete