So today should be a quiet day at home. Mark is working this morning and the kids are actually playing nicely together! On the agenda is laundry, workout and a shower. Like I said, a slow day. Mark and Grant are going to an Illinois Wesleyan game tonight with some friends so they
will have a good time there.
And thanks Brooke and Sue for the encouraging comments you leave! I appreciate them very much!
You are so sweet, Kathy. No need to thank us. I know you will be supporting me when I am freaking out about the wait in the next month or so. I am still hoping to hear from USCIS in the next week or so - the wait is already driving me crazy - so I have no clue how you are handling it so well.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes - I am sending the package to you Monday or Tuesday. I keep forgetting to do it - so I am putting it on my to-do list for next week.
Kathy and Mark - we are so, so, so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see precious Nia in your arms! It won't be long now! I'll give you a call and drop off those items tonight or tomorrow morning. We can't wait to follow along on your journey in Korea. It will be unforgettable for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI want a quiet Saturday. Where do you get those?!
ReplyDelete