Nia's paperwork was moving along but now we are waiting on Eastern, the Korean adoption agency to process our file and send it to the embassy. It was sent on the 6th of February. From talking to others who are at the same stage, their files have been there since January and still have not been returned to the embassy. I know all of this is confusing if you are not familiar to the process (some days I am not sure of it all) but I am hoping that I will soon have a post titled: Paper Work Back, Visa Interview Scheduled!!
It will happen next week! I can feel it. You are being so patient - it is quite impressive. I will be praying for you paperwork to start moving!
ReplyDeletei think it's coming soon, too!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I am running so far behind but I know it has to be coming soon - has to be...
ReplyDelete