Friday, February 20, 2009

Nia's Room







Nia's room is almost done! I only have a couple of picture frames I want to get to hang on her wall. I had ordered some letters to hang over her crib and I finally got them last week. They turned out really cute! So here are some of the newest pictures. I had to include one of her closet. On another blog I read, a mom who is waiting had bought over 20 pairs of shoes for her little guy! At least I don't have that many shoes, yet!






2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the pink. And look at that closet! Wow - that girl is going to be well dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the room....what a special room for a special little sweetie! I know you had a lot of fun with all the pink! Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete