
Alex is officially in a big boy bed! We were certainly hoping that we wouldn't have to convert Alex's bed this early but he was climbing in and out of the crib numerous times throughout the day. It took a little bit of transitioning (and discipline) but he now goes down for naps and bedtime without any problems. And another HUGE achievement, no more pacifier!! Yeah! We thought he may go to high school with that thing in his mouth! Talk about being attached! His "tassi" was always close. I finally got so tired of seeing it in his mouth I cut the tip of the pacifier off. I can't remember if someone told me to try this or if I read it somewhere but it worked! When he would cry for his tassi I would hand it to him. He would look at me with a sad and confused look. I said to him, "oh no, your tassi broke!" And he eventually stopped asking for it. Yeah!! No more searching frantically at 2 in the morning for a pacifier!
No comments:
Post a Comment