Monday, February 9, 2009

The Paperwork Is On The Move Again!

More good news today! I talked with the embassy today and they have sent our file on to Korea to Eastern (the adoption agency there). I won't bore you with all of the details but we are getting closer and closer! We are continuing to pray that everything will be processed quickly and that we will get to Seoul by the end of the month.

On the home front, the weather is warm!! Sixty one degrees!! Hallelujah! We are off to ride bikes. Hope that wherever you are the sun is shining!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys!!! You are almost there! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kathy! I talked to our SW today and she indicated Eastern is not processing paperwork yet for Oct referrals - just working through end of Sept. So, we are hopdul to hear soon since our date was 10/9 (early in Oct). You should be very shortly after us....keep the faith and hang in there. I know we are jumping out of our skin with anticipation. Everyone keeps telling us that each day we wait is one day closer to holding our little one...not sure that it helps, but there you go!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!! I hope it continues to move quickly!

    ReplyDelete