Saturday, May 23, 2009

Disclaimer

OK, so this is my disclaimer. I am a bad blogger! I am really having a hard time figuring out when to do the posting and loading pcitures. To make matters worse, I just did several posts and I forgot to turn all of the pictures that were vertical. Work with me, just tilt your head. And they are out of order. That really bugs me. And, the explanation about all the pictures are at the very bottom. I have so much I would like to tell you about each of the pictures and have cute comments but you know, I think I will just go to bed now, it is after midnight. Maybe I'll get better someday. Hope you enjoy! We have had a wonderful week!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww all of the pics are ADORABLE!! :)

    I miss playing with your kiddos! I'm glad to see you're doing well and that Nia is adjusting to your family!!! :)

    Love ya
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a horrible blogger too...just not enough hours in the day!

    Your pics are so cute! Looks like you had a great time with Katie & family! (Wish you all were closer to us)

    I don't know if you are aware....but I keep getting emails from your yahoo mail address that I think someone has 'spoofed' (hacked into your email?) saying they are you, that you left suddenly to go to London and Scotland and are stuck in London at some hotel and have had everything stolen and want money to help you get home...you might want to close your yahoo email and make a new one? I don't know...thought you might want to know.

    Angela F.

    ReplyDelete