Sunday, May 31, 2009

I HATE Hackers!

Well, as some of you may know, my email account was hacked into. No, I did not go to Scotland and no, I am not stranded in a hotel in need of money. Why do these yahoos do this? It makes me SO mad!!!! And, to make mattters worse, Yahoo which is the account I had is no help whatsoever. They can't do anything because the hackers changed all my passwords and verification answers. Yahoo keeps telling me I need to give them the correct answer to my secret question. HELLO, these morons changed it!!! So, I have lost all my contacts and everything I had saved in my folders. Therefore, if any of you were on my contact list, could you leave your email address under the comment section? I will hopefully get a new address set up and definately not with Yahoo. They are forever on my "bad list!" I know it isn't their fault but I think they should have a plan for when this happens.

Anyway, on a lighter note, everything here is good. The weather has been beautiful and we have been enjoying being outside. The kids are loving the park and pretty soon I will get the pool out. I'll try to post some new pictures when I get a chance, for the moment the kiddos are sleeping so I am going to tackle some laundry. Isn't Sunday suppose to be the day of rest? Oh, well!!

Have a BLESSED day!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy...I use Gmail through google and I really like it. I can get it on my cell phone too. retrogirl66@gmail.com

    Sorry you are going through all of this. Hope otherwise all is well. *hugs* That's probably why you hadn't gotten an email I'd sent awhile back - the scammers probably got it. Wondered if you wanted any of those pamphlets back or any of the Korean stuff you'd sent me? Just let me know...

    Angela F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We figured you'd been hacked....what a weird email that was that we rec'd! I agree with Angela - Jason and I both use Gmail as well and love it. My address is k.marchik@gmail.com.

    Aside from this screwy computer stuff, I am glad things are going well. We need to start looking at weekends for a reunion with Rebecca.

    Katie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathy! Ours is snjdietz@gmail.com. I told the boys that Mark and Grant were fishing today and Ryan said....Grant's my boy and daddy, Mark is your boy :-) Can't wait to see you! Jennell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that just stinks!!! I would have thought that Yahoo would have been able to help you... it's just scarry that they didn't/cant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kathy!

    so sorry they were no help to you! you have had a bad run with computers! hopefully you will get it all worked out with a new computer and new email address!

    mine is findingoursunshine@gmail.com

    ps, i did laundry all day too, if it makes you feel any better :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you have a new email yet? are you even checking this??? ha! i wanted to see if we could reschedule our visit to you. if i don't hear from you via the internet, i'll be old fashioned and call you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy! I had heard about this scheme on one of those day time talk shows...probably dr. phil or something. I assumed you had been hacked because of the way it was written and the fact I had just seen you at the park a couple of days before this. I printed it immediately and deleted the email. I didn't want them getting a hold of my info. I did try to call you also and had no luck the 6 times I tried. Sorry...not much of a message leaver. Anyways...hope it is getting better. My email is bauer07@email.franklin.edu. See ya soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lindsay!
    I'm too busy lately to be on blogs...just email and I wouldnt know if I got any hacker email..I just delete junk..although there has been a lot lately! My email is lov2stamp@yahoo.com
    Rhonda Brander

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy - that bites about the e-mail etc...and don't worry I have spent days this week doing laundry and it is still not all done!

    My e-mail is carissa74@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kathy, I just tried to email you and of course it didn't work. Thanks for posting about this! Anyway, we're having an adoption garage sale fundraiser for 2 families we know, so if you have anything you want to donate, you can bring it to our house before July 9 and leave it on the porch if we're not home. Hope youre email situation gets all fixed. Bekah (andersonrebekah@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete