Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nia's Party Day!














































3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you had to help her grab stuff during her Dol....seriously we had a split second to snap the 1 picture of Paul going for the MONEY. She looks SO beautiful in her Hanbok and looks like she can wear it for at least 2-3 more birthdays to come! =)

    Can't wait to hear all about the party - looks like you had a blast.

    Katie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! One already! Nia is absolutely adorable and looks so happy.

    I am finally done working and home from vacation, so we will have to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathy!
    I'm so glad you have this blog. It's been fun to keep up with what is going on with your precious family. How blessed you guys are and your beautiful Nia, how adorable is she! I would love to get together with you sometime.... it's been way too long. Take care!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete