Saturday we were blessed with a beautiful sunny day! So we took the kids to the zoo. It was Nia's first time and she seemed to really like it! She was a happy camper the entire day!

Nia was trying to figure out what she was seeing, it was her brothers on the carousel. She was very intrigued by it.

Alex didn't care much for the bugs, me neither! Especially the enormous cockroaches, I could do without them. He kept saying "yuk mom!" I agree!

This picture cracks me up!! The boys were looking at an owl that only had one leg and they were mimicking it.

A fun time at the zoo and then home for lunch and naps, a great day!
Kathy, she is just precious! I'm glad you guys are home and doing so well (despite the FIVE trips to the pediatrician!!). She is so adorable in all her cute hairclips!
ReplyDeleteKathy, We were gone Spring Break and I also wanted to give you time to settle in. She is precious!! HOpe you can come and let all of the Asian Play Group meet her on Sunday April 26th 4:30 to 7 at Calvary Methodist church.
ReplyDeleteWe will have a dumpling cooking demo and it is a potluck. Call me anytime!! Ellen
Looking good....LOVE the sunflower hair clip! We can't wait to take Paul to the zoo for the first time but we need some decent weather first! She is really such a sweetheart - I can't wait to get the kids together! Kisses to everyone down there....
ReplyDeleteKatie M.