Alex and Nia just getting up from a nap and snuggling with daddy.

Doesn't Alex look happy? Can't say the same for poor Nia. Recently, Alex is wanting to hold Nia and help change her diaper. He pats her on the bottom and tells me, "pooh, pooh." He then brings me a diaper and will get out the wipes. He also pats her on the back and kisses her. I think he is getting use to having her around! Good thing!

Finally a smile in the tub! Yeah!

Coloring our Easter eggs, pardon the heads cut off.

Alex was really concentrating on putting the stickers on his eggs, and his face.


Grant was ready and waiting to do our eggs. He stuck the white crayon behind his ear, just like daddy does.

I swear I don't make them keep their helmets on! In fact, the one Alex has on is Mark's. Grant is in his super hero pose. He is always ready to fly!

Nia likes the swing. Hopefully the weather will warm up again so we can hit the parks.
No comments:
Post a Comment