Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!


To say that I have been busy is an understatement! I am busier than I have ever been! Today was our 5th visit to Nia's pediatrician! Our poor girl has had a cold, then fluid in her ears and then a reaction to something that is causing hives. But even with all that she is still doing great! We love to see her big smile!


Today we had our first post-placement visit with our social worker. It went well and it was fun to see Jill and tell her about our trip and for her to see Nia.


I will try to post some new pictures tomorrow, hopefully she is hive free! The one above is from when we were at the airport waiting for our flight home.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I haven't met you yet (I don't think anyway!) but I have been assisting Miss Lang in Grant's class at CCA. I love reading your beautiful story of Nia's adoption! She's adorable! Hope to see you in person soon!

    ReplyDelete