Monday, April 13, 2009

A Blessed Easter!

The Easter bunny visited our house on Saturday night. He must have known we had to get up early for church the next morning! The kids had fun hunting for their baskets and eggs. Alex especially LOVED all the chocolate. As he would find an egg, he would open it and stuff whatever candy was in it, into his mouth. He probobly gets that from his mommy! Notice the chocolate all over his chin. Nia's first Easter. She was happy to watch the boys run around like crazies looking for their eggs.
Alex had chocolate all over him!


Grant, looking for the Easter Bunny.




Easter Day. We enjoyed a wonderful service at church and then headed home for some lunch and naps before heading out to Mark's parents house.




Nia had fun with all of her cousins. Especially Ross! She wanted him to hold her more than anyone. LOVE that face!





Again with her happy face!






This is one of my favorite pictures!







How do you get three young kiddos to sit still, smile at the camera and not all fall off the couch? This one was our best.
Hope you all had a very blessed Easter!















Daddy and Nia at Grandma and Grandpa Lipic's house.










Grant with his Easter basket.













The kids, checking out their loot.



























5 comments:

  1. These pictures are just darling, Kathy. You have such a cute family. (And thank you for all of the help today!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see your Easter pictures...was waiting "patiently" to see that cutie patootie in her Easter dress...and you did not disappoint! She is so sweet and I agree that her happy face is the cutest ever!

    I am so glad that everyone is settling in together - love the little diaper helper story! Wish I had one of those around here...ha!

    Katie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Easter! We should meet up at the zoo as soon as we are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, I'm not sure if we've met but have heard about you and your little miracle Nia through the wonderful adoption community in town : ) I'm from Grace Church and was given your name a few weeks back while you were travelling. Rebecca Myers spoke with you and I've wanted to follow up with you ever since, just to see if there's anything we can do to help you adjust after bringing Nia home. We've only had our Sarah home a few months longer but I know those 1st months can be very tender, sweet but also overwhelming. Please let us know if we can minister to you in any way.... would love to even have a play date sometime : )

    Nia is beautiful! Congratulations!!

    Blessings in Christ, Marianne

    ReplyDelete