

Halloween was alot of fun this year! Grant was Batman and Alex was a lion. I think Grant would have slept in his cape if we had let him. He loves any kind of a superhero. And the funny thing is, we have never let him watch any of those shows and yet he still seems to know who they are. Spiderman, Batman, you name it. He really wanted to be Buzz Lightyear but I couldn't find any good costume for it. Alex, at first was not happy about his costume. I think the lion head was a little scratchy but he got use to it and had fun wearing it. We went to a couple of our neighbor's homes and then drove to see some other friends. At one stop, we got out and walked to a few houses with our friends and Grant and Alex went right up to the doors! I guess candy is a good motivator! They probobly get that from me. So after loading up their buckets with candy we headed home. Alex went straight to bed but Grant was anxious to go through and check out his loot.
No comments:
Post a Comment