Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Forever Family Day!

Happy Forever Family Day!! (I wanted to get this posted on Sunday but didn't get the chance.) The time has gone so fast! I look at these pictures from that day and can't believe that it has been one year! I think back to our first meeting with Nia. We were so excited to see her for the first time and to be able to meet her foster mother Mrs. Jeong. And, of course the day that we got her I was SO nervous!! I had no idea what to expect! But God is SO great! I trusted that because I knew that this was HIS plan, things would be ok, even if a little hard at times. I can't say enough about Mrs. Jeong and her family! They truly were an answer to pray. As soon as we started the process we began praying for our daughter, her birth parents and for whoever would be her foster family. Mrs. Jeong, her husband and their boys love Nia so much! We really hope that when Nia is a little older that we can all go back to Seoul and see them again.
We really felt incredibly blessed in that we had such a smooth process and then to be able to travel with the Marchik and Craney family, they will always be very dear friends! How fortunate we were to have each other to go through this experience with. Our love goes out to Jason, Katie and Paul and Rebecca, James and Cathy and Joseph!




Nia Hae Yeong with Mrs. Jeong and her family and Mark and I the day before we flew home.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it has already been a year. Happy Forever Family Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember that day so vividly - watching from a far!!!! happy forever family day!!!!

    ReplyDelete