What a lucky girl I am! Mark and I were able to get away last week and went to Mexico for five days. I owe my parents and sister and brother-in-law big time! They were so gracious to watch to watch the kids for us while we were away. We had so much fun just the two of us!


I thought it would be fun to go horse back riding. And it was, except that my horse kept taking off, here he was going out into the road and the guy had to come rescue me.

One of our romantic dinners. The food was fabulous and the resort was out of this world!


Drinks, food, whatever you want. Brought right to you! All inclusive is the way to go!

I love my hubby!

We took a catamaran out. Lord help me!! I was hanging on for dear life! They just let anyone take one out! Mark got a 30 second lesson. I kissed the sand when we got back to shore! We only nearly flipped once!

Can we just live here?

This is the life!
you guys look great! sounds and looks like so.much.fun! you deserved the break!
ReplyDelete