Well, it has been a very long time! I finally surrendered to my old, beat up dinosaur of a computer. But alas, I have a brand spankin' new computer! Yeah! It has all the keys which really makes for more efficient typing and the space bar works, I am a lucky girl! I can honestly say that I truly appreciate this computer. So, now that I have access to a good PC I should be posting all the time right? We'll see. Hopefully I can get some pictures posted soon.
Summer has been crazy busy but good. Nia is walking! She started in June. She is really trying to keep up with her brothers. Grant started T-ball and soccer and loves it. Alex is still my little mischievious buddy. We have had a fun summer of getting together with friends, swimming (when it is warm enough) and going to the park .
I'll try to check in a little more frequently now but no promises!
Kathy - it is good to see you on here!!! On the waiters chatroom, someone asked about you today. Are you still reading the chats? We have missed you!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for new computers! (I hadda get one too in June!) Hope your summer is great--sounds fun and busy! :-) Hope to see some pics soon! You've been missed around here!
ReplyDelete