Thursday, April 7, 2011

Almost Home From Haiti!

Only about 24 hours before my hubby returns from Haiti! It has been a looooooooooong 8 days! Ha! Ha! Not really, everything has been great and I'll have some awesome pictures to share. The husbands from our small group from church went down to finish building a house that we raised the funds to build. TONIGHT the Estama family will sleep in a safe, dry HOME! Not a stick and mud shanty that looks as if it will collapse at any moment! Praise the Lord! He blesses us so!!! Our group was able to raise the $10,000 needed in a record amount of time. Due to many people who have big hearts and gave!!! Another great aspect of this trip was that Mark got to meet Vicky (our sponsor child) who I talked about in the previous post. Mark said it was awesome! I took Grant to pick out a back pack and toys and clothes for Mark to give to Vicky. Can't wait to show you all the pics. I just have to figure out how to get them from my email to here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment