Friday, February 5, 2010

Alex Is 3 Years Old!

I've been meaning to get pictures from Alex's birthday up but I'm running a little behind. Nonetheless, Alex had a fun birthday. We went to Chuck 'E Cheese and of course the kids loved it. Well, Grant and Alex did, Nia was not happy at all. I don't blame her. Talk about overstimulation! And then this huge mouse comes up to you and tries to play with you. Alex was a little nervous but he did let Chuck E take a picture with him. He is my brave boy! After that, we headed home for cake and presents.







The boys won a ton of tickets! With their fortune they were able to get these very high tech, very cool microphones. Here daddy and Grant are singing the theme song to the Dukes of Hazard. It is one of the tunes daddy sings to them at night. I'm so boring, I sing "Twinkle Twinkle."









Love those rides!








Is that a smile or a "get me'outta here" look?







What is cheesier? Mark's smile or the pizza? What a good daddy to wear the hat!!







If you are driving, I want out!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment