Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Been A While!

Trick or Treating Fun!!!!



Well, how do I catch up? Let's see, August, September, October and now it's November! It is crazy how fast time flies! We have been busy but everyone is doing great! Halloween was alot of fun with our super cute kiddos. Nia was really into going up to the door and sticking out her bucket for candy. Grant loved being Mr. Incredible and Alex, while he liked dressing up was unsure about the trick or treating. He was very happy to down the chocolate though. Me too!!








2 comments:

  1. hey! i've missed your updates! the kids are so cute in their costumes!!!!! looks like Nia knew just what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you posted costume pics....I was so curious what everyone picked out! The kids look great and I am so glad that everyone had fun.....

    Katie M.

    ReplyDelete