Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Have Been Approved!

I am singing praises! We FINALLY received our approval from the immigration department. What does this mean? It means we are getting close to that travel call. Hopefully within 4 to 6 weeks we will get the call and then leave within a 1 week time. I hope Nia is ready for us! We are definately ready for her!

3 comments:

  1. SO glad to hear you made it and are out now! One step closer - so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!! so exciting! you better start packing your bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kathy!!!! YAY!!! How how long was the process between filing for DCFS's second endorsement letter and the CIS approval? I just want our time to start moving forward!!!!

    Question for you. Would it be possible to send a care package with you for our daughter when you travel? I almost have everything together and could have it in the mail to you by end of next week easy. Just let me know. I completely understand if you don't have room in your suitcase. You can respond to me at brooke@gronewolddesign.com.

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete