Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome To Our Blog

Welcome to the Lipic Family Blog! We have started this to keep our family and friends up to date on our growing boys and the adoption of our daughter in South Korea. You'll have to bear with us as we work to learn all of the blogging technology. But thanks to our good friends the Taylor's we now can upload pictures! Thanks Steve!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so excited that you guys have a blog now!! Can't wait to keep up with your journey to get your precious girl!! I'm looking forward to getting to know your family a little better this year!!
    Keep posting! :)
    Love in Christ,
    Molly
    (from church)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just told my daughter Molly about your blogspot and of course she beat me to viewing it first! It will be fun to follow your adoption process and get to know your family better through the blog. Molly is a master blogger herself guatemolly1.blogspot.com if you ever need help figuring it all out! I was excited to see your faces at K-group and look forward getting to know you both.

    Blessings,
    Katrina Mitchell

    ReplyDelete